Press about things I’ve worked on
Last updated: December 2019
- Can a Machine Learn to Write for The New Yorker? The New Yorker, October 2019.
- Google blocks gender-based pronouns from new AI tool. Reuters, November 2018.
- You Already Email Like a Robot — Why Not Automate It? The New York Times Magazine, November 2018.
- Gmail Smart Replies and the Ever-Growing Pressure to E-mail Like a Machine. The New Yorker, November 2018.
- Smart Compose comes to Pixel 3 and four new languages. The Keyword, October 2018.
- Is This Article Worth Reading? Gmail’s Suggested Reply: ‘Haha, Thanks!’ The Wall Street Journal, September 2018.
- Gmail for iOS is using AI to prioritize your notifications. Engadget, June 2018.
- Gmail’s New Nudge Feature Is a More Efficient Way to Feel Guilty About Your Inbox. Slate, May 2018.
- Smart Compose In The New Gmail Is Ready To Write Your Emails For You Forbes, May 2018.
- The new Gmail sends self-destructing emails — and nudges you to reply to mom. The Washington Post, April 2018.
- Google Inbox adds a new unsubscribe card to help clear out the emails you never read . The Verge, December 2017.
- Twitter starts showing tweets to mobile visitors even if they aren’t logged in. The Verge, February 2016.
- Bringing Tweets to more people around the world. The Twitter Blog, February 2016.
- Learndot is joining ServiceRocket The ServiceRocket Blog, January 2015.
- Learndot Lets Any Business Build Its Own Corporate University In The Cloud. TechCrunch, April 2013.
- Learndot Launches Its Learning Platform For Corporate Universities. TechCrunch, November 2012.